Move over, George – the Cuisinart 5 in 1 Griddler is about to give you a run for your money!
A simple, versatile, affordable grill is the dream of every home cook. With the Cuisinart 5 in 1 Griddler, we have found dreams do come true! At 11.5×13.5×7.1 inches and only 8 pounds, the 5 in 1 is easy to transport and doesn't take up your whole countertop. This convenient size comes with no compromises. Made of stainless steel, the 5 in 1 offers a sleek, modern look.
Temperature controls and options on its base allow for quick, safe, and accurate usage for any of your grilling needs. Reversible, removable nonstick griddle and grill plates can be easily taken in and out, and they drain grease to make a healthier meal. All these pieces are dishwasher safe and the unit comes with cleaning tools and customized recipes. The 5 in 1 can be used in the following ways:
- Panini press. The Panini press feature can be used to grill quesadillas, bread, and sandwiches. By pressing the sandwich or using the griddle plates, the bread is warmed and toasted. With its handle and hinge, the 5 in 1 allows you to adjust to the thickness of the sandwich. Apply pressure of your choosing to heat the sandwich to perfection. I see a homemade Cuban sandwich in my future!
- Contact grill. Burgers, boneless meat, and thin cuts of meat or veggies are best on the contact grill function. This is the healthiest method of grilling your food (as the grease drains out) and one of the quickest (you're heating both sides of the food simultaneously). Use the grill side of the plates for best results. Meat and vegetable slices of differing thicknesses can easily be grilled.
- Full grill. Burgers, steak, boneless poultry, fish, and vegetables express their fullest taste on the 5 in 1's full grill feature. With the cover lying flat, the 5 in 1 offers 2 flat cooking surfaces, making it the most versatile setting. Flip your food to cook it evenly. Different cuts of meat with differing thicknesses can be grilled at the same time according to your preference. Pop the meat on the left and the veggies on the right – just make sure to gauge your cooking time right!
- Full griddle. Breakfast is no match for the 5 in 1 full griddle setting. Eggs, breakfast meats, pancakes, hash browns, and French toast can be done to perfection on the flat, double surface of the full griddle setting. It’s breakfast for dinner at our house tonight!
- Half griddle/half grill. With the half griddle/half grill setting, you can create a full gourmet meal with different temperatures. Steak and potatoes, bacon and eggs, and more can be cooked at the same time. Multitasking at it best!
The Cuisinart 5 in 1 Griddler is only $64.99 on Amazon, an excellent price for such a versatile kitchen tool. This is a great gift for a city mom who needs to maximize her space or if you just love sandwiches like I do! Get your griddle on!